Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time to catch up!

So it's been ages and I've got a lot of catching up to do - so here's an attempt to start! Here's some pics from our trip to Utah for Tara's wedding and Siyah's 2nd Birthday.

Siyah's Birthday - Yo Gabba Gabba style!



Nate and Ollie and the BBQ

My mom making her yummie pie for the BBQ

The proud grandparents

Siyah enjoying her new birthday present with Grandma Haslam


Ollie and Grandpa Haslam

Siyah enjoying her makeshift pool with her cherry stained face.

Siyah following her Aunt Sarah's footsteps!

6 comments:

Becky said...

We LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba at our house, too!!! It looks like so much fun!

Sarah and Trent said...

Cute cute Brooke! I'm glad I decided to check your blog out to see if there was anything new... :)
I hope my little child will be as stinkin' cute as yours. I'm due in April!

Melissa said...

Brooke! It is Melissa Bailey from USU. I love your blog (I found it from Becky's). Your kids are beautiful! I loved the birthday cake, Yo Gabba Gabba! So fun! I am excited to see more! My blog is www.chelseachronicles.blogspot.com

Mama Bear said...

Ohhhh...so cute! Those cupcakes and the cake were awesome! I'm impressed!! Happy birthday, Siyah! So...it's almost December...we HAVE to get together soon!!!!

Jess said...

I LOVE the cake and cupcakes!!! Did you make them?? So cute Brooke! Siyah is getting so big!

Sarah and Trent said...

Hey Brooke! Thanks for the well wishes, and hey!! You better put some new pics on here, I want to see those growing chillins!