Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Alderson Nathan Cazier!

Ok - I know this is long overdue, but in case you haven't figured it out - he's finally here!

Alderson (Ollie) was born on July 1, 2008 at 7:43 am weighing 8 lbs and 7 oz and was 20" long.

He looks a lot like Siyah was she was born - but more boyish of course! I don't have a lot of pictures to put up (we've been having more computer issues and now camera issues (Nate accidentally shut one of our cameras in the car door)) but I'll put more up one of these days.


Yes - Siyah got another black eye playing monkeys!

So much has happened in this last month - Ollie was born, Siyah turned 2, she got another black eye, Tara got married and we went to Utah and Canada! One of these days I'll get this blog up to date - I just happen to be just a little short on time lately! :)

5 comments:

Anneli said...

He is sooo cute! I can't wait to see him. How was the delivery, more details por favor but I guess I'll give you a short break since you kind of have your hands full.

Laura said...

He's soo adorable, congratulations!! Ollie, what a cute nickname! Love the family pics as well.

Sarah and Trent said...

Oh Brooke. So so absolutely darling and sweet! Siyah looks like she's doing super well as a big sister.

The Gentry's said...

He's a cutie! Boys are so much fun, I'm sure Nate is in heaven having a son now!!

Becky said...

Beautiful baby! I am so happy for you guys!