Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lindsey's and Justin's Wedding

We got to go up to Fresno a few weeks ago for Lindsey's (my sis) and Justin's wedding. It was quite the trek up there - but we had a good time and the wedding (and bride of course!) were beautiful. After the wedding we went and stayed with my cousin Jess and her husband Griff and daughter Sophie for the night, then headed up to San Fran for the day. Now that was a long day in the car! We all survived though (barely!) But it was fun to go up there since I've never been. I'll have to post those pics later since I can't find my camera dock.

Sarah, Me (and big baby), Lindsey and Adam

Me, Lindsey, Siyah and Nate

Kissing Cousins
Nate, Siyah, Sophie and Griff

"Trying" to dance with a big belly

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You look so cute pregnant Brooke!

Laura said...

You do look cute! When is your little guy due again? I have 6 weeks and cant wait! Good to finally see another post;)

Jess said...

Oh I LOVE the picture of them kissing!